Wireless Temperature Sensor
The XW-110 is an easy-to-use wireless temperature sensor with a built-in web server. Users can view current temperature using a web browser, smartphone app, or the XW-110 can send temperature information via email. The XW-110 can be easily and quickly mounted to a wall or any other workable surface.
The XW-110 measures environmental temperature using an internal sensor (included), or you can attach an external temperature probe (optional*) for precise measurement outside of the device. The XW-110 Plus supports up to 3 temperature sensors* (1m temperature sensor included).
*The sum of all sensor cable lengths, cannot exceed 50ft.
The XW-110 Plus model, allows you to periodically log temperature data. The temperature data is stored internally , and can be sent daily via email. The XW-110 Plus is an ideal solution for maintaining compliance with FDA requirements to maintain food temperatures in coolers and freezers. No more manually logging temperature data by hand!
Power Failure Notification
The XW-110 Plus can be configured to send out email/text notifications in the event of a power loss. This feature requires good batteries to be installed in the XW-110 Plus, and backup power must also be provided to the local network that provides internet connectivity, such as a wireless access point.
Compatible with CBW Mobile app
View temperature data from multiple XW-110 devices on one control panel using the CBW Mobile app! Free app available for both Apple and Android devices.
There is no special software to download, no drivers to install, and no monthly subscription. Using the XW-110 is just as easy to monitor whether you are in the field, in the office, or on vacation. It is the ultimate solution to your wireless temperature monitoring needs!
- Voltage: 2AA batteries, or external 5VDC power supply
- Max Current: 500ma max (via DC power wall adapter)
- DC Jack: 5.5mm barrel x 2.5mm center pin (positive)
- Internal: Two replaceable 1.5V “AA” cells
- Power Consumption: 27-770uA sleep, 59mA active RX, 229mA TX (at +12dBm)
- Battery Life: Up to 1-year, depending on mode, security and reporting frequency. Battery life is affected by mode, reporting interval, security, DHCP, DNS, battery temperature, and other variables.
- Battery Usage: Battery voltage is measured and periodically reported
- Network Standards: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Band: 2.412 – 2.462 GHz
- Wi-Fi Security Standards: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Network Settings: DHCP or Static
- Wireless Range: Up to 250ft (typical for Wi-Fi devices) depends on environment
- Antenna: Integral chip antenna, 1.9 dBi.
- RF Output Power (typ): 14dBM (802.11b/g), 12dBM (802.11n)
- Provisioning: Via internal web server (no cables or PC utilities needed)
- Access Point: Yes, push button activated (setup via web page)
- WPS: Yes, push button activated (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Connectivity: Intermittently connected or always connected
- XCD Data Packet: UDP, 10-bytes (See Appendix A)
- Remote Server: ControlByWeb’s X-600M™, X-300™ or cloud-based server
- Polling: state.xml (only with always-connected)
Internal Push Buttons
- Button 1: Force access-point mode
- Button 2: Activate WPS mode
- Maximum Number of Sensors:
- XW-110: 1
- XW-110 Plus: Up to 3
- The sum of all sensor cable lengths, cannot exceed 50ft.
- Temperature Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Sensor Functions: Monitor Temperature, Email Alerts, Control Remote Relay
Real-Time Clock (XW-110 Plus)
- Manual or NTP(Network Time Protocol) setup
- NTP Sync Period: Once, Daily, Weekly, On Powerup
- Auto Daylight Savings Adjustment
- HTTP, XML, SSL, SMTP, Modbus TCP/IP, Remote Services, Data Logging
Logging (XW-110 Plus)
- Log File Size: 1,800 Entries
- Buffer Architecture: Circular Buffer
(Log data can be emailed every 24 hours)
- Location: Indoor use or NEMA-4 protected location
- Using Alkaline Batteries: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 150°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Humidity: 5-95%, non-condensing
- 3.16 (80mm) wide
- 3.04in (77mm) tall
- 0.91in (23mm) deep
- Weight: 2.4 oz (68g), no batteries
- Enclosure Material: Lexan 940 Polycarbonate Plastic
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V0
- Password protection on setup page: Yes
- Password protection on control page: Optional
- Password Encoding: Base 64
- Password Length: 13 Characters
- FCC ID: 2AE4Z-XWD001
- IC: 21441-XWD001
- FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- EN55024 ITE Immunity (2010)
- EN55022 Emissions (2010)
Product Safety Compliance
- UL 61010-1 (Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use)