Web Enabled I/O Controller
Remotely control and monitor up to 64 expansion modules and 128 ControlByWeb products via web browser for a tailored solution to your unique applications!
The X-600 Modular Series is the ultimate drop-in solution for monitoring and control. Start with the X-600M™ master controller and add I/O by connecting expansion modules for a solution that is tailored to your specific application. Expansion modules include relays, digital inputs, analog inputs, thermocouples and more. This series has many powerful features and will be an ideal solution for many applications.
The X-600M is a web-enabled I/O controller that performs control, logic, and monitoring functions similar to that of a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC). However, unlike a PLC, the X-600M is designed for web based applications from the ground up. The X-600M can be setup, controlled, and monitored using its built-in web server and a standard web browser. The setup web pages are intuitive and easy to use and do not require special programming skills. No add-on software is required.
The X-600M functions as a powerful master controller for other ControlByWeb™ modules. Its ribbon-cable expansion bus connector allows for up to 64 expansion modules to be connected directly to the X-600M*. It can also control any of our other stand-alone ControlByWeb devices over an Ethernet network – Up to 128 devices!
Many powerful features are included in this new series; such as customizable Email notifications, scheduling, logging and graphing of logged data, custom Lua scripts, and much more.
Expansion modules for the X-600M are available for adding relays, digital inputs, thermocouples, and more.
*Power injector may be required for configurations larger than 16 modules.
Add I/O expansion modules (below) to the X-600M for a solution that is tailored to your application.
The possibilities are endless!
- Built with:
- Industrial grade components
- High-reliability SLC flash
- Transient protection
- Watchdog timers
- Voltage supervisor circuitry, etc.
- Powerful built-in web server
- Easily configurable web pages
- Logging & automatic graphing of log files
- Built-In Ethernet switch with two Ethernet connections
- Expansion bus – Direct connection with up to 64 modules*
- Communicates with all ControlByWeb modules such as, WebRelay, WebRelay-Quad, Analog Module, X-300, etc.
- Up to 1,024 I/O points
- Supports USB WiFi adapters & USB flash drives
- Built-in 1-wire bus for temp/humidity sensors
- Send custom email alerts using encrypted email servers (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)
- Create logic scripts or full programs using Lua
- Advanced, full-calendar scheduling
- Protocols supported: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, Modbus/TCP, Remote Services™ server and client, & more.
- Email alerts based on user-defined conditions
- Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- XML, Modbus/TCP, & SNMP interface options
- Field updatable
- Removable 5-pin terminal connector
- Rugged DIN-Rail/wall-mountable enclosure
- Voltage: 9-28VDC
- Max Current: See table below for typical values at 25°C,10/100Mbps.
|Power Supply||Input Current
(no expansion modules)
|9 VDC||173 mA|
|12 VDC||132 mA|
|24 VDC||71 mA|
- Expansion Bus (X-600M-I): 1.7A max
- Host: USB 2.0 Type A
- Device: USB 2.0 Mini-B
- Maximum Number of Sensors: 32
- Type: Dallas Semiconductor DS18B20 digital 1-Wire thermometer
- Temperature Range: -67°F to 257°F (-55°C to +125°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C (from -10°C to +85°C)
- Sensor Functions: Monitor Temperature, Control Expansion Module’s Relays, Control Remote Relays, Log Temperature, Email Alerts
- Humidity Type: Xytronix Model X-DTHS-WM wall mount sensor
- Humidity Range: 0-100% RH
- Accuracy: ±1.8%
- Manual or NTP(Network Time Protocol) setup
- NTP Sync Period: Once, Daily, Weekly, On Powerup
- Auto Daylight Savings Adjustment
- Battery backup (super capacitor), 30 days min
- Accuracy ±10 seconds/month
- Industrial grade eMMC NANDrive, single level cell (SLC)
- All user settings are stored in nonvolatile memory. Settings will not be lost when power is disconnected.
- 2ea 10 Base-T or 100 Base-T, 8-pin RJ-45 Ethernet connectors. Built-in 3-port L2 switch
- Setup: Static or DHCP IP address configuration
- Power & Inputs: 5-Position, 3.81mm terminal spacing, Removable. For 16-28 AWG wire.
- Expansion Connector: Ribbon cable, 10-conductor, polarized, 2×5-position, 0.100″ pitch Provides power and communications for expansion modules (Communications: RS-485)
- Network: 8-pin RJ
- Number of LEDs: 5
- Power on
- Network linked
- Network activity
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65.5°C)
- 1.41in (35.7mm) wide
- 3.88in (98.5mm) tall
- 3.1in (78mm) deep (not including connector)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (136 g)
- Enclosure Material: Lexan 940 Polycarbonate Plastic
- Enclosure Flame Rating: UL94 V0
- HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SMTP, Modbus TCP/IP, Remote Services server and client
- Up to 5 log files
- Stored in Nonvolatile Flash or external USB thumb drive
- 20Mbytes max each log file (internal)
- Unlimited data storage with external USB thumb drive
- Data wraps-around when full
- Password protection on setup page: Yes
- Password protection on control page: Optional
- Password Encoding: Base 64
- Password Length: 20 Characters
- IEC CISPR 22, CISPR 24
- FCC 47CFR15 (Class B)
- EN55024 ITE Immunity (2010)
- EN55022 Emissions (2010)
Product Safety Compliance
- UL 61010-1 (Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use)