Weather Transmitter WXT530 Series a compact all-in-one weather instrument
The WXT530 is a cost efficient series of all-in-one weather instruments. It provides six of the most important weather parameters: air pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed and wind direction. With 6 versions available, you can choose the measurement parameter combination that fits your application. WXT530 is a simple system that utilizes solid state technologies to minimize operating and maintenance costs. Integration is easy and flexible through the digital and analog interface. You can also connect third party sensors to WXT530 to create your own weather parameter hub.
- Measurement parameters are integrated into one multiparameter platform
- Weather parameter hub having analog input options
- Set of 3rd party analog sensors can be connected (Temperature PT1000, solar radiation, water/snow level, tipping bucket)
- Digital interface incorporates also analog input parameters
- Analog output options
- Wide variety of digital communication modes
- Complies ISO60945 standard for maritime use
- DNV certificate approval
- Wide range of operating and heating voltages, No moving parts, Configuration Tool for PC, Works also with solar panels, USB connectivity, IP66 housing with the mounting kit, Machine-to-machine interface
- WXT530 fulfills IEC60945 maritime standard
The WXT530 is a series of weather instruments that provides six of the most important weather parameters, which are air pressure, temperature, humidity, rainfall, wind speed and direction through various combinations. You can select the transmitter with the needed parameter(s) into your weather application, with a large variety of digital communication modes and wide range of voltages.
The series offers analog input options for additional third party analog sensors. With the help of the built in analog to digital converters, you can turn the Weather Transmitter WXT530 into a small, cost effective weather parameter hub. Additional parameters include the solar radiation, tipping bucket rain gauge, ultrasonic level sensor and external temperature sensor. Further, the analog mA output for wind speed and direction enables wide variety of industrial applications.
The WXT530 Series has a unique Vaisala solid state sensor technology – it uses HUMICAP, BAROCAP, THERMOCAP, RAINCAP and WINDCAP technologies. To measure wind the ultrasonic Vaisala WINDCAP Sensors are applied to determine horizontal wind speed and direction. Barometric pressure, temperature, and humidity measurements are combined in the PTU module using capacitive measurement for each parameter. Liquid precipitation are measured with acoustic RAINCAP sensor.