[pdf_attachment file=”1″ name=”Handbók”] [pdf_attachment file=”2″ name=”Tækniupplýsingar”]
4 PoE+2Gb Booster PoE Switch
✔ Industrial PoE capabilities
• Four 10/100 TX IEEE 802.3af PoE ports plus two 10/100/1000TX uplink ports
• Built-in DC 12 V ~ 24 V Booster for rail, bus, transit transportation
• 60 W total power budget with max. 15.4 W per port for PoE cameras
✔ High bandwidth ports with monitoring
• Two gigabit Ethernet ports for larger uplink bandwidth of surveillance
• QoS for prioritized video transmission
✔ Industrial design
• Fault relay for active warning of port failure
• –25 ~ +60ºC operating temperature
The Westermo PSI-660G is an PoE booster Switch designed with 4 Fast Ethernet PoE ports and 2 Gigabit uplink ports to ensure high-bandwidth uplink connection for large-scale surveillance in transportation system networks.
The PSI-660G integrates revolutionary vehicle PoE technology – the 12 V to 48 V power booster makes the unit ideal for the deployment of standard PoE IP cameras feasible on buses, railcars, ships, etc.
The compact IP-31 grade aluminum alloy metal enclosure allows the PSI-660G to reliably operate under wide temperature ranges (–25 ~ +60ºC).
The PSI-660G can be powered by DC 12 ~ 24 V and deliver 15.4 W per port and 60W per unit at DC 48 V to PoE-enabled devices such as IP cameras, PoE Wireless APs, PoE IP phones etc.
4x PoE+2Gb Booster PoE Switch
4x 10/100 TX IEEE 802.3af PoE ports plus 2x 10/100/1000TX uplink ports