– Measurement range: -35°C to 70°C and 0 to 100% RH
– Accuracy up to 0.4°C in the -10°C to +70°C range
– Accuracy of 4% RH in the 0% to 80% RH range
– Used in places where an uncontrolled leakage of conductive liquid can occur
– Sensor detects the presence of conductive liquid (e.g. water) at any point along the entire length of the cable
– Sensor is equipped with 3 m long lightweight and flexible external water detection rope (the rope is available in a variety of lengths to provide as much coverage as needed)
– Another probe length on request
– Used to measure the amount of water in the soil.
– The recorder is equipped with an external Watermark soil moisture probe 3 m long and a temperature probe – 3 m.
– The temperature probe is used to correct the results depending on the soil temperature.
– Measurement range: – 35°C to +70°C, 0 to 100% RH and 300 to 1100 hPa
– Temperature accuracy up to 0.4°C in the -10°C to +70°C range
– Humidity accuracy of 4% RH in the 0% to 80% RH range
– Atmospheric pressure accuracy 1 hPa in the 300 do 1100 hPa range
– Measurement range: -55°C to +125°C
– Accuracy up to 0.5°C in the -10°C to +85°C range and 2°C in the -55°C to -10°C range and +85 °C do +125°C
– Available with standard probe or with spike probe for food
– Cable length – 1m (another probe length on request)
Hafðu samband og fáðu okkur í heimsókn til að fara yfir þín verkefni og þarfir.