– Measurement range: -40°C to 125°C and 0 to 100% RH
– Accuracy up to 0.4°C in the -10°C to +70°C range
– Accuracy of 4% RH in the 0% to 80% RH range
– Used to measure the amount of water in the soil.
– The recorder is equipped with an external Watermark soil moisture probe 3 m long and a temperature probe – 3 m.
– The temperature probe is used to correct the results depending on the soil temperature.
– Detection of the presence of a conductive fluid (e.g. water) on the level at which the probe is mounted
– Sensor is equipped with 3 m long external probe
– Measurement range: -35°C to 70°C
– Accuracy up to 0.4°C in the -20°C to +70°C range; 0.5°C in the -35°C to -20°C range
– sensor detects change of state
– works with both NO/NC types of inputs
Hafðu samband og fáðu okkur í heimsókn til að fara yfir þín verkefni og þarfir.