– sensor detects change of state
– works with both NO/NC types of inputs
– Magnetic Reed Switch- plastic version
– Sensor detects change of state (open/close)
– Used in rooms, vehicles and devices e.g. medical fridge
– Sensors allow monitoring of attempts to gain access to rooms or devices and can inform about leaving doors or windows open
– Measurement range: -35°C to 70°C and 0 to 100% RH
– Accuracy up to 0.4°C in the -10°C to +70°C range
– Accuracy of 4% RH in the 0% to 80% RH range
– Used to measure the amount of water in the soil.
– The recorder is equipped with an external Watermark soil moisture probe 3 m long and a temperature probe – 3 m.
– The temperature probe is used to correct the results depending on the soil temperature.
– Used in places where an uncontrolled leakage of conductive liquid can occur
– Sensor detects the presence of conductive liquid (e.g. water) at any point along the entire length of the cable
– Sensor is equipped with 3 m long lightweight and flexible external water detection rope (the rope is available in a variety of lengths to provide as much coverage as needed)
– Another probe length on request
Hafðu samband og fáðu okkur í heimsókn til að fara yfir þín verkefni og þarfir.