The Go Direct Motion Detector accurately tracks objects as close as 15 cm and as far away as 3.5 m. The compact design and wireless capability of this motion detector eliminate the concern of a dangling cable getting in the way.
The Go Direct Motion Detector can be used in a variety of experiments:
- Study position, velocity, and acceleration of carts when mounted on a track.
- Match graphs created in Graphical Analysis 4 software.
- Analyze the effects of air resistance on falling coffee filters.
- Investigate simple harmonic motion by monitoring a mass on a spring.
- Range: 15 cm to 3.5 m
- Resolution: 1 mm
- Maximum sampling rate: 30 samples/s
- Vernier Go Direct Motion Detector
- Micro USB Cable