[pdf_attachment file=”1″ name=”Handbók”] [pdf_attachment file=”2″ name=”Tækniupplýsingar”]
Gbit Industrial Media Converter
- 1 x RJ-45, 10 Mbit/s, 100 Mbit/s or 1 Gbit/s
- 1x SFP (LC connector), 100 Mbit/s or 1 Gbit/s, transceivers supported
The MCW-211-F1G-T1G is an unmanaged media converter with one SFP fibre port supporting 100 Mbit/s or Gbit Ethernet, and one copper port supporting 10/100 Mbit/s or Gbit Ethernet. It is designed for easy use in heavy duty industrial, maritime and rail trackside applications. The unit supports 802.1Q long packets which allow all standard industrial Ethernet protocols to be used.
The Westermo range of 100Mbit or Gbit Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) transceivers are available as multimode, singlemode or Bi-Di transceivers with distance up to 120 km.
The MCW-211-F1G-T1G is designed for use in industrial applications with dual 9.6 to 57.6 VDC power input. The unique “tri-galvanic” isolation provides isolation between the ports and the power supply, and avoids ground loop currents. The IP21 rating ensures that the unit can be installed in locations where condensed water may occur.
Only industrial grade components are used which gives the MCW-211-F1G-T1G an MTBF of 1.426.000 hours and ensures a long service life. A wide operating temperature range of -40 to +74 °C (-40 to +165 °F) can be achieved with no moving parts. The MCW-211-F1G-T1G has been tested both by Westermo and external test houses to meet EMC, isolation, vibration and shock standards, all to the highest levels suitable for heavy industrial, trackside and maritime environments.
The link fault forward function helps to transfer indication of media failure onto connected ports to ensure that the MCW- 211-F1G-T1G can be used in resilient network structures. Data rate and flow control can be locked by DIP switch which can eliminate problems with old legacy Ethernet equipment that is unable to support auto negotiation.
Easy to install and use
- Flexible SFP transceiver design
- Gbit or FE auto-negotiation and polarity detection
- Transparent to industrial Ethernet protocols
Designed for use in harsh industrial applications
- Dual 9.6-57.6 VDC power input
- Total galvanic isolation between each cable screen
Robust for long service life
- 1.426.000 hours MTBF to MIL-HDBK-217K
- -40 to +74 °C (-40 to +165 °F) with no moving parts
- Industrial EMC, shock and vibration testing
Diagnostic fault indication and legacy connectivity
- Link fault forwarding
- Diagnostic LEDs
- DIP switches to lock port parameters for old equipment