The GRANITE™6 DAQ is a powerful core component for your complete data-acquisition system. The GRANITE 6 provides fast communication, low power requirements, built-in USB and Wi-Fi, modular design, and high analog input accuracy and resolution. It uses universal (U) terminals to allow a connection to virtually any sensor—analog, digital, or smart. The multipurpose DAQ is also capable of measuring static vibrating-wire measurements.
Benefits and Features
- Operational in extreme environments with a standard operating range of -40° to +70°C and an extended operating range of -55° to +85°C
- USB and built-in Wi-Fi for easy connection to PC
- Universal terminals configurable for analog or digital, input or output
- Supports static vibrating-wire measurements using Campbell Scientific’s patented VSPECT™ spectral analysis technology
- Industry leader for high-resolution measurement needs
- USB host facilitates additional memory in large data applications