[pdf_attachment file=”1″ name=”Bæklingur”] [pdf_attachment file=”2″ name=”Tækniupplýsingar”] [pdf_attachment file=”3″ name=”Handbók”]
Similar to the GRANITE™9, the GRANITE™10 is the most computationally powerful data-acquisition device from Campbell Scientific. As an all-digital measurement and control DAQ, the GRANITE 10 is designed as the core of the data-acquisition network, integrating with all GRANITE™ measurement modules, including the VOLT 108, VOLT 116, TEMP 120, VWIRE 305, and CH400. Unlike the GRANITE 9, however, the GRANITE 10 also includes four general-purpose CAN channels. With its CAN channels, a larger 128 GB SSD, and extended temperature ranges, the GRANITE 10 is your ultimate tool for automotive testing.
Benefits and Features
- Traditional network connections via Ethernet port
- EPI port switch for high-speed connection to all GRANITE™ measurement modules
- Onboard storage of streaming data with 2 GB of DDR3 SDRAM and a 128 GB solid-state hard drive (SSD)
- Built-in GPS for network synchronization
- General-purpose CAN channels