[pdf_attachment file=”1″ name=”Bæklingur”]
The MaxiMet range of compact weather stations is designed and manufactured by Gill Instruments. MaxiMet products use reliable, high quality instruments to provide accurate meteorological information in wide variety of applications.
Temperature, humidity, pressure. A combined instrument mounted inside three double louvered, naturally aspired radiation shields with no moving parts. The results are high performance across each measurement over long periods of time.
Wind. Wind speed and direction measurements are provided via an ultrasonic sensor and addition of an electronic compass provides apparent wind measurements. Average speed and direction together with WMO averages and gust data is also provided. Add GPS (optional) to provide true wind and other features.
Preacipitation. An integrated side connector allows users to connect any tipping bucket rain gauge. The measurements are included in the output data string.
TEMP, HUMIDITY & PRESSURE
- Air Pressure / Temperature
- Relative / Absolute humidity
- Naturally aspire UV stable radiation shield
- Protection against wind-blown precipitation/dust
- Wind speed & direction
- Apparent and true wind (with GPS)
- WMO wind averages and gust
- Height above sea level m
- Position of the sun
- Solar Noon
- MSL pressure
- Ready for customer supplied custom tip rain gauge via connector
- Temperature °C/°F/°K
- Relative humidity % Rh
- Barometric pressure hPa, mbar, mm, Hg, In Hg
- Wet bulb temperature °C/°F/°K
- Absolute humidity g/m3
- Air density kg/m3
- Wind speed m/s, km/hr, mph, kts, ft/min
- Wind direction °
- Wind chill °C/°F/°K
- True/apparent wind
- Precipitation mm/hr, mm/total, in/hr, in/total
- Angel of Tilt
- Outputs RS232, 422, 485 (ASCII), SDI-12, NMEA, MODBUS, Analogue (option)