Conducting a titration has never been easier. Use Go Direct Drop Counter in conjunction with our other Go Direct sensors, such as Go Direct pH, Go Direct Conductivity, or Go Direct ORP, to perform acid-base, conductometric, or potentiometric titrations.
Designed with a wide drop-detecting area, Go Direct Drop Counter removes the need for precise burette alignment. We’ve also included a large sensor slot for conventional stick-style sensors and a smaller, adjustable slot for temperature probes. The adjustable clamp easily fits our Stir Station and most laboratory ring stands and lattices.
Rechargeable Battery—Ready When You Are
The robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation when using the sensor wirelessly. Monitor battery life directly from our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app or LabQuest 2 App. Should the battery run low, simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting—no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless—The Flexibility to Choose
Our Go Direct sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook™, or computer using our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app—no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth® wireless technology, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
- Accurate drop counting at rates up to 6 drops/s
- Opening for drops: 3 cm
- Openings for sensors (diameter): 7 mm and 13 mm
- Ring stand opening: 16 mm
- Total length: 15.5 cm, width: 4.5 cm, height: 1.8 cm
- Distance from center of ring stand opening to center of drop opening (ideal): 10.5 cm
- Distance from center of ring stand opening to center of sensor opening (ideal): 12 cm
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Wired: USB
- Go Direct Drop Counter
- Plastic reagent reservoir
- Plastic valve with a double stopcock fitting
- Vernier Microstirrer
- Micro USB Cable