Measurement and Control Datalogger
The CR300 is a multi-purpose, compact measurement and control data logger. This small, low-cost, high-value data logger offers fast communications, low power requirements, built-in USB, and excellent analog input accuracy and resolution. The CR300 can measure most hydrological, meteorological, environmental, and industrial sensors. It concentrates data, makes it available over varied networks, and delivers it using your preferred protocol. It also performs automated on-site or remote decision making for control and M2M communications. The CR300 is ideal for small applications requiring long-term remote monitoring and control.
The CR300 series includes Wi-Fi, cellular, or the following radio options for different regions:
- CR300-RF407: US and Canada
- CR300-RF412: Australia and New Zealand
- CR300-RF422: Europe
- CR300-RF427: Brazil
Note: Campbell Scientific does not recommend the CR300 for use as a PakBus router in networks with more than 50 devices. Large arrays or string variables may also reach memory limits. For such applications, a CR1000X Measurement and Control Datalogger is recommended.
Benefits and Features
- Connects directly to a computer’s USB port
- Differentiates even slight changes in data values with higher resolutions measurements (24 bit Adc)
- Provides simple serial sensor integration and measurement with SDI-12 and/or RS-232
- Supports full PakBus networking
- Includes embedded web page for direct connection via web browser
The CR300 is a low-powered data logger designed to measure sensors, analyze data, and store data and programs. A battery-backed clock assures accurate timekeeping. The on-board, BASIC-like programming language—common to all Campbell Scientific data loggers—supports data processing and analysis routines.
The CR300 wiring panel includes a switchable 12 V terminal, and analog grounds dispersed among six an