The Colorimeter is great for Beer’s law experiments, determining the concentration of unknown solutions, or studying changes in concentration vs. time.
This 4-wavelength Colorimeter measures the amount of light transmitted through a sample at a user-selectable wavelength in order to determine the concentration of a solution. Features such as automatic sensor identification and one-step calibration make this sensor easy to use.
- Range: 0 to 3 (absorbance)
- Useful Range:
- 0.05 to 1.0 (absorbance)
- 90% to 10% transmittance (%T)
- Wavelengths: 430 nm, 470 nm, 565 nm, 635 nm
- Typical Resolution: 0.035 %T
- Supply voltage: 5VDC +/- 25 mV
- Supply current: 40 mA (typical)
- Power up time: 700 ms (maximum)
- Output voltage range: 0 – 4 V
- Transfer function: Vout = 0.035 x (%T) + 0
View the Colorimeter user manual
- Vernier Colorimeter
- (15) 3.5 mL cuvettes