– sensor detects change of state
– works with both NO/NC types of inputs
– Allows for monitoring and analysis of electricity consumption.
– The counter can cooperate with any electricity meter equipped with a pulse output
– Support up to three channels
– Min duration pulse: 5 microseconds
– Max duration pulse: 200 microseconds
– Supported counters: NO (Pull-up 3.6V)
– Measurement range: -55°C to +125°C
– Accuracy up to 0.5°C in the -10°C to +85°C range and 2°C in the -55°C to -10°C range and +85 °C do +125°C
– Available with standard probe or with spike probe for food
– Cable length – 1m (another probe length on request)
– Measurement range: – 70°C to +450°C
– Pt 1000, cable length – 1m (possible 3 meters on request)
– Accuracy: up to 0.3°C at 0°C and 1,8°C at 300°C
– Used to measure the amount of water in the soil.
– The recorder is equipped with an external Watermark soil moisture probe 3 m long and a temperature probe – 3 m.
– The temperature probe is used to correct the results depending on the soil temperature.
Hafðu samband og fáðu okkur í heimsókn til að fara yfir þín verkefni og þarfir.